The Exoplanets and Origins of Life research group focuses on the:
- detection and characterisation of temperate Earth-sized exoplanets (mostly with SAINT-EX and JWST),
- remote sensing of living organisms in the solar system (SenseLife/FlyPol),
- instrumentation for non-invasive cancer diagnosis and staging (PolaSight).
- A warm welcome to Lisa Brandenburg, Francis Zong Lang and Jonathan Grone, new PhD students in our group !
- We have one Master project available on exoplanet science with the NASA/ESA James Webb Space Telescope.
- Research projects for Bachelor and Master students from the University of Bern.